Welcome to the website of the United Protestant Church
of St. Péray in Ardèche
What is a United Protestant Church ?
The United Protestant Church of France (Eglise protestante unie de France) is a Christian church, based on the 16th century's Reformation.
It forms the majority of French Protestantism. It is a Church open to the plurality of expressions of faith, committed to the ecumenical movement, the inter-religious dialogue and missionary action.
• In Jesus Christ, every person is called to find some sense to one's life. In Him, we discover that God freely gives love and forgiveness.
• Faith is a personal relationship of trust to God. It helps us understand our lives, our relationships with others, with our history and with the world.
• God speaks to us through the Bible, read, studied and meditated. This Word is good news that sets free and calls for responsible choices.
• The Church gathers up to listen to this word of life and freedom.
• Through thecelebration of worship service, open to all, the church witnesses its faith and hope in Jesus Christ.